Mount Everest, the roof of the world at 29,029 feet, can be now in your living room or in your bedroom with our amazing canvases. You can get it in 3 sizes, containing 5 pieces, 4 pieces or 3.
- Perfect gift for mountaineers and outdoors people
- High-quality 3D printed canvas
- Vivid, pure color and exceptional detail
- Perfect for that empty wall in your house
Like other high peaks in the region, Mount Everest has long been revered by local peoples. Its most common Tibetan name, Chomolungma, means “Goddess Mother of the World” or “Goddess of the Valley.” The Sanskrit name Sagarmatha means literally “Peak of Heaven.” Its identity as the highest point on the Earth’s surface was not recognized, however, until 1852, when the governmental Survey of India established that fact. In 1865 the mountain—previously referred to as Peak XV—was renamed for Sir George Everest, British surveyor general of India from 1830 to 1843.
This photographic print is 3D printed on archival photographic paper resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail that is suitable for museum or gallery display.
- 5 pieces 20x30cm(2pieces) 20x40cm(2pieces) 20x50cm(1piece)
- 4 pieces 20x40cm(2pieces) 20x50cm(1piece)
- 3 pieces 35x50cm(3pieces)
*NOT SOLD IN STORES* LIMITED ITEMS ONLY!!
*COMES WITHOUT A FRAME* BUT WE OFFER SUPPORT FOR FRAMING!